Visa Consultancy: Student Visa

Student Visa

Most countries will issue student visas in order to allow foreign students to attend school within their borders. However, in most cases the student must be enrolled at a postsecondary institution of higher learning. Foreign exchange students must therefore usually obtain a different type of visa, such as for temporary residence.

A special endorsement that is added to a passport that governments issue to students who are enrolled at qualified educational institutions. Student visas are non-immigrant visas that do not require the holder to obtain citizenship. Any prospective student seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa for that country.

At Om International we help students to secure a place in the top most universities around the globe. We have tie-ups with institutions in most of the countries including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, All European Countries and many more….
We also help all the prospective students with all the knowledge and the paper work needed to obtain an admission in university or collage and also help them with the scholarships if they qualify. 

We also help out student in all the possible manner form admission to visa process and everything in between.

Countries for Student Visa
Recent Blogs

Study in Australia at ATMC Federation University

Best Immigration Agents & Overseas Education Visa Consultants in Gujarat with Om International Provides Excellent Opportunity to Study in Australia at ATMC Federation University

Study in Victoria University Sydney

OM International, Overseas Education Visa Specialist based in Gujarat, brings opportunity to Study in Australia at VICTORIA UNIVERSITY SYDNEY

Study Masters in the Heart of Europe

Study Masters in the Heart of Europe @ Rome with 18 month post study WORK visa option available exclusively at OM International, a leading overseas VISA consultancy in Gujarat